One Financial Way, Cincinnati, Ohio 45242Company Website:
Ohio National is committed to building long-term relationships with our customers and providing them with financial solutions as their needs change over time. Life changes. We'll be there.®
Ohio National Financial Services, through its affiliated insurance companies (The Ohio National Life Insurance Company and Ohio National Life Assurance Corporation), markets a variety of insurance and financial products in 47 states (all except Alaska, Hawaii and New York), the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, with subsidiary operations in Santiago, Chile, including:
- Individual life insurance
- Individual disability income insurance
- Individual annuities
- Group annuities
- Broker-dealer services
Ohio National Financial Services is the marketplace name for the affiliated companies of The Ohio National Life Insurance Company, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Originally founded as a stock company in 1909, Ohio National converted to mutual company status in 1959. In 1998, Ohio National reorganized as a mutual insurance holding company. The mutual insurance holding company is Ohio National Mutual Holdings, Inc.; the intermediate holding company is Ohio National Financial Services, Inc. In 2009, Ohio National marked its 100th anniversary.2010 Financial Highlights:
- Total assets under management grew 11.8 percent, reaching almost $30 billion. Assets under management have grown at a 10-year compound annual growth rate of 12.3 percent.
- Equity capital (excluding SFAS 115) grew 6.3 percent to $1.6 billion.
- Core earnings grew to a record $194.7 million, a 44.2 percent increase from $135.0 million recorded in 2009. (Note: Core earnings are a key measure of how the company is achieving its goals.)
|Standard & Poor´s||AA||Very Strong|